Friday, September 7, 2012

Check Out My Closet!

I am done painting the shelves in our walk in closet! After everything was taped and primed the process went a lot smoother. I love how it turned out. Our closet looks so bright and airy. I can't wait to put my clothes away now! Maybe the love for our new closet will help us keep our bedroom clean? Probably not.

View from the door

His Side

Her Side
Closet Island
The big drawer on the end of the island is going to be a bench. I am planning on making an upholstered seat for it, I just have to pick out some fabric for it. Right now these are the fabrics I am thinking about:


I like the robin's egg blue color, I am just not sure if it's enough contrast to the grey and white already in the closet. 


 I love all the color in this one but I think we'd get sick of it. It's almost too much.

This one is by far my favourite. I love the pattern, it's feminine but modern at the same time. I just can't decide if I want to go with a grey and white fabric in a grey and white room or if I should keep looking and find something with more color to it (but less color than the fabric sample above). Decisions, decisions. 

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a closet! It looks so big and clean and I love the island - what a smart idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING closet!! I love the island I wish I thought of that! I love all those fabrics but I would probably go with the last one. It is my favorite and it is pretty classic so maybe it wont get old!

    ReplyDelete