Friday, August 31, 2012

What's Cooking in Our Kitchen?

Cabinets and countertops, that's what.

Our cabinets were installed on June 21st and we were told that the countertops would take about 3 weeks. Well they were just installed on Monday. So according to my math (which could be wrong) they were only 6 weeks late. Better late than never, right?






Yes, that's a dishwasher!! It's kind of like one of the Price is Right models right now though. It looks pretty but it doesn't really do anything. We just put it in so the cabinet guys could see if they needed a filler strip, it's not hooked up yet.

Again, I apologize for the crappy iPhone pics. I promise when we move in I'll take some prettier pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Story of my life. But hey, they are in and look freaking fantastic! Love your kitchen already!!

    ReplyDelete