Friday, June 22, 2012

Paper, Pipes, and Cabinets

While my parents were up my dad helped The Husband put up some more building paper:
















The whole front is pretty much done now. We're missing the part over the front door which will be really easy to do once the front step is built (on the schedule for next week). We need the fork lift operators to come so we can do the little peak over the garage. They did some more paper around the sides and back too but once you've seen one paper you've seen them all. Or something like that.

Our mechanical guy came and laid the in-floor heating pipe in the garage. We are all ready for slabs now!



And I saved the best for last.....
















Cabinets!!! Our cabinet guy came and got started on the cabinet install. We have more done than that one wall but that's all I am showing you for now ( I am such a cabinet tease). The cabinet manufacturer didn't ship two of our cabinets so we have to wait for those to come in now. One cabinet was made the wrong size but our cabinet guy is amazing and he's going to fix it on site.

We love how they turned out. I can't wait for them to be all installed with the hardware on and the countertops in. It's going to be amazing. Or at least we think so.

I also finalized the appliance order yesterday (squee!!).

2 comments:

  1. yay cabinets!!! your house looks wonderful. I think this is the first photo I've seen in a while of the front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It is going to be so fantastic when it's all done. Looking good!!

    ReplyDelete