Friday, November 16, 2012

Spare Bedroom

Yikes! It's been awhile since I posted. I have been waiting very impatiently for The Husband to finish up some projects around here so I can keep going with the house tour but the projects just don't seem to get done. Hint hint hubby.

Anyways, lets move on the Spare Room shall we?

Like pretty much every other room in our house it still needs some work. Mainly an area rug. I actually have wall art to go in this room but that's pretty far down on the project list right now.



I absolutely love the curtains in this room.


This is the wall art we have for this room:
Right now it's on the floor leaning against the wall. That look just isn't working for me. I am debating whether or not I should refinish an old headboard that we have for this room or hang these pictures behind the bed instead. I am thinking the headboard and the pictures would be too much. 

Now that I am looking at these pictures something needs to go above the chair too. Hmm....



P.S. I might actually have an outdoor update for you soon! 


3 comments:

  1. I love the curtains in this room too! And the chair.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I agree. Something behind the chair would be good. Maybe something wood? or silver?

    ReplyDelete